Please note that: MijoShop component is not included in the template package. JoomlaShine customer will get 30% OFF for buying MijoShop - Click here.
MijoShop is a powerful shopping cart component that is designed feature rich and user friendly
Introducing, MijoShop: The e-Commerce power of OpenCart inside Joomla!
MijoShop is a turn-key ready "out of the box" shopping cart and e-Commerce component for Joomla. It is the integration of two of the most popular open source projects in the world: OpenCart and Joomla!. It's a native Joomla component (not bridge/iframe) and OpenCart is inside.
MijoShop has an intuitive admin interface that allows you to have complete control over your store and detailed sales reports. It has hundreds Payment Gateway and Shipping Method integrations available.
With over 6000 extensions (except themes) for OpenCart that are compatible with MijoShop it will be very easy for you to customize your online shop in order to meet your website ecommerce needs.
- Unlimited & Nested Categories
- Unlimited Products
- Unlimited Manufacturers
- Unlimited domain installation
- Unlimited domain support
- Unlimited images per product
- Product Reviews
- Product Ratings
- Downloadable (Digital) Products
- Related Products
- Compare Products
- Wishlist Products
- One-page checkout
- Guest Checkout
- Advanced Sales Reports
- Product Returns
- Printable Invoices
- Custom order statuses
As with previous releases, Joomla! provides a unified and easy-to-use framework for delivering content for Web sites of all kinds. To support the changing nature of the Internet and emerging Web technologies, Joomla! required substantial restructuring of its core functionality and we also used this effort to simplify many challenges within the current user interface. Joomla! 1.5 has many new features.
In Joomla! 1.5, you''ll notice:
- Substantially improved usability, manageability, and scalability far beyond the original Mambo foundations
- Expanded accessibility to support internationalisation, double-byte characters and right-to-left support for Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew languages among others
- Extended integration of external applications through Web services
- Enhanced content delivery, template and presentation capabilities to support accessibility standards and content delivery to any destination
- A more sustainable and flexible framework for Component and Extension developers
- Backward compatibility with previous releases of Components, Templates, Modules, and other Extensions